WELCOME TO TOM'S BLOG

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. You are invited to read and comment on anything posted on this blog. I advocate the maximum amount of Personal and Economic Liberty, consistent with the defense of individual rights. I am fiscally conservative yet socially tolerant, I favor lower taxes, free trade, individual rights, strong national defense and limited government. I subscribe to the Freedom Fighters Creed: I am an American Patriot, defender of the Constitution, First Principles and Essential Liberty.

I believe that buried deep down inside every Conservative you'll find a Libertarian - And Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out.

"One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" - Plato

FYI any crude or vulgar comments will be removed from the blog.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

The New Libertarian Generation?

They say they are tired of being told what counts as news or what they should think about global warming; tired of being told what their children should be taught, how much of their paychecks they get to keep, whether to insure themselves, which medicines they can have, where they can build their homes, which guns they can buy, when they have to wear seatbelts and helmets, whether they can talk on the
phone while driving, which foods they can eat, how much soda they can drink … the list is long. CONTINUE HERE Complements of the Mises Institute

3 comments:

Diary of a Bad said...

Hi,

Thanks for following me on twitter (wwwcash) I followed you back and decided to visit your blog.

Here is what I think of freedom and law. I am all for both but and this is a big but! Only in so far as the laws and freedoms apply to all citizens and entities (corporations.

My problem with law is that mostly it is designed with capital in mind to restrict the freedom of the citizen at large.

If it is good enough for Bank of America then it should be good enough for me, only if I did what they and their fellow lobbyist led corporations do I would find myself getting stern looks from a judge.

Anyway take a look at my blog at foolish fish dot com

We might agree on some things and agree to disagree on others.

Chris

Clarissa said...

Thomas: Good looking Blog told you I would visit your blog; Im a woman of my word. I thinking of exploring the GOP proliferation of white males from the GOP party to the Liberatarian party. May I use your blog as a reference. I would never use your infromation in a disparaging way, more of a check from someone who does not think like me. Clarissa - Generatonxwhy. Good luck

Thomas J. Holthaus said...

Yes, you may use my Blog in your study