WELCOME TO TOM'S BLOG

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. You are invited to read and comment on anything posted on this blog. I advocate the maximum amount of Personal and Economic Liberty, consistent with the defense of individual rights. I am fiscally conservative yet socially tolerant, I favor lower taxes, free trade, individual rights, strong national defense and limited government. I subscribe to the Freedom Fighters Creed: I am an American Patriot, defender of the Constitution, First Principles and Essential Liberty.

I believe that buried deep down inside every Conservative you'll find a Libertarian - And Inside Every Liberal Is A Totalitarian Screaming To Get Out.

"One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors" - Plato

FYI any crude or vulgar comments will be removed from the blog.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Operation Gulf Grease

In the days prior to the Gulf drilling operation and ensuing environmental catastrophe, I remember thinking just how odd and out of character it was that Barack Obama had announced his approval for more offshore drilling. On April 1st, The Washington Post quoted Interior Secretary Ken Salazar as saying the administration had broached “a new direction” in energy policy..
Continue Reading
[Complements of NewsWithViews.com]

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Very Good Article Friend Thomas Holthaus. If You check out my Website (http://LionHeart777.com) you will Notice that WE are on the Same Page. I Thank You For being a Veteran and appreciate Your Service to Our Country. God Bless

Thomas J. Holthaus said...

Thank you John, I have visited your blog and really liked what I found.I have posted your Blog link on Twitter.

Unknown said...

Thank You Friend Thomas again and for posting My site on Twitter and being a Vet and Patriot.